- Kids & Teens
Chief of Staff
Executive Assistant, Tarra Petras
- Mayor Jackson’s lead advisor
- Handles key administrative matters on the Mayor’s behalf
- Manages Mayor’s Office Staff
- Developed and Implemented the 5 Year Capital Improvement Plan
Chief Operating Officer
Executive Assistant, Loretta Joyce
- Responsible for citywide operations and management of city services and capital projects, including facilities construction and maintenance
- Oversees the Mayor’s Action Center and the following departments: Public Service; Public Utilities; and Parks, Recreation and Properties
Office of Government & International Affairs
Valarie J. McCall, Chief of Government & International Affairs
Executive Assistant, Alexander Lackey
- Serves as the liaison to the local, state and federal officials and agencies through the Office of Government & International Affairs
- Responsible for monitoring the Jackson Administration’s appointments to internal and external boards and commissions
- Manages all of the City of Cleveland’s International Programs, including International Sister City Agreements
Office of Regional Development
Edward Rybka, Chief of Regional Development
Executive Assistant, Margaux Francis
- Responsible for the Mayor’s Regional Platform, and advances the Mayor’s vision of a regional economy.
- Oversees five municipal departments: Economic Development, Community Development, City Planning, Building and Housing, Port Control, and Office of Equal Opportunity.
Dan Williams, Media Relations Director 216.664.2223
- Assistant Media Relations Director, Daniel Ball, 216.664.3691
- Communications Assistant, Nathalie Evans, 216.664.4272
- Special Events Coordinator, Jayah Watters, 216.664.3206
- Special Assistant to the Mayor, Beth Zietlow-DeJesus, 216.664.3999
Although not a complete list, this office is responsible for the following:
- Working with members of the media on behalf of the Jackson Administration, including information and interview requests, proactive media outreach and public records
- Social media planning, content creation and coordination
- Leads the City’s Joint Information Center for crisis communications
- Oversees media relations, public relations, crisis communications, and employee communications for Mayor Jackson's Administration
- Coordinates the Mayor's public appearances and speaking engagements
- Proclamations, Certificates, Letters of Recognition >>
- Event requests for Mayor Frank G. Jackson >>
- Employee communication and document review
Department of Education
Monyka S. Price, Chief of Education
- Serves as the liaison between the City of Cleveland and the Cleveland Metropolitan School District.
- Oversees Mayor's Educational Initiatives
- Increase customer service by providing direct access to the Mayor’s office and connecting citizens with City Services.
- Answer, track and process citizen suggestions, questions, concerns and service requests.
Office of Public Affairs
Natoya J. Walker-Minor , Chief of Public Affairs
- Advisor to Mayor Jackson on issues related to workforce development, community relations and health and human services.
- Oversees municipal departments that provide direct service to city residents and employees: Public Health; Aging; Human Resources; Civil Service Commission; Work Force Development; Community Relations; and The Mayor’s Office of Equal Opportunity