- Kids & Teens
City Jail Visitors Information
Female prisoners: 1 pm to 3 pm Daily
Male prisoners: 3 pm to 7 pm Daily
There are no restrictions for attorney visitation; however, all legal representation must provide proof that they are currently licensed attorneys in the State of Ohio.
Clergy must present valid personal identification as well as clergy identification and may visit between 9 am and 6 pm.
- Only adults over the age of 18 (with valid identification) may visit
- Visits are at the discretion of the jail staff and normally last 10 to 15 minutes
- Visitors will be required to leave if jail staff determines inappropriate behavior has occurred
- Visitors are subject to search at any time, by manual or electronic means
- Visitation will be suspended if jail conditions warrant
- Clothes may be accepted at the Supervisor’s discretion if the detainee does not have any clean clothing
- Personal items are not accepted
- Medication will be referred to the medical clinic, but will not necessarily be distributed