- Kids & Teens
Division of Financial Reporting and Control
The Division of Financial Reporting and Control is the centralized accounting function for the City of Cleveland. The Division's primary responsibilities are:
- Performing reconciliation of cash and investments.
- Maintaining control over the City's accounting system and the integrity of the information submitted to it
- Preparing and issuing numerous required financial reports including the Comprehensive Annual Financial Report
- Performing certain accounting tasks that are not applicable to any outside division or department
- Issuing best practice accounting policies and procedures throughout the city