- Kids & Teens
How to Pay!
Acceptable Forms of Payment
- Cash (IN PERSON ONLY - CASH WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED VIA MAIL)
- Money Order
- Credit Card: American Express, Visa, Mastercard or Discover
Checks or money orders should be made payable to the City of Cleveland. The City does not accept starter checks or foreign checks as acceptable forms of payment.
The Division of Assessments and Licenses is in Cleveland City Hall, 601 Lakeside Avenue in Room 122. Hours of operation are 8:00 am 5:00 pm, Monday-Friday.
Pay By Mail
Payments can be mailed to:
Division of Assessments & Licenses
601 Lakeside Avenue, Room 122
Cleveland, Ohio 44114
The following must be included with payments to ensure proper credit is applied:
- The payment remittance portion of an invoice OR
- The completed, signed application with required secondary documentation AND
- Checks or money orders must reference one of the following:
- License Number or Name
- Customer Number
- Invoice Number
- Parcel Number
- Property Address